Re: [IP] stem cells

My understanding is that stem cell found in human fat or blood have already
undergone one transition and cannot become most other cells in the human
body.  They also carry genetic characteristics of there origin and would
require the recipient to take anti rejection drugs for the rest of their
life where stem cells from embryos do not have either of these problems.