Re: [IP] Re: 507 upgrade to 511

In a message dated 4/30/01 3:11:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> .  Everey time I stick this big old thing in my bra people think I have one
> breast that's twice the size of the other one... and square! lol!
> Julie
Attention... I apologize in advance if the following statement is offensive
to anyone.... as said before, it wasn't meant to be like that. It's just a
little 'light' humor to break up a rather dramatic life!! Thanks everyone!!!
Hey, let's hear it for square breasts!!!!  LOL.... I decided today that I
would wear my pump in my bra, seeing how the activity I was going to
participate in wouldn't give me much choice otherwise.  LOL, Only problem is
that I'm not very 'well endowed' in that area. Not that it bothers me, it's
just that I didn't notice today as I was leaving my house, that you can see,
very clearly, 2 breasts on either side of my chest and one square one smack
dab in the middle of the two round!!! I looked like a math problem!!! When I
did finally notice was when a girl at the doctor's office mentioned something
to her boyfriend/husband and I felt like disappearing into the floor!!! Ugh,
why didn't I??

So, I hope you all had a better day than I. :o)~

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Currently pumping with 'TinkerBell'
(my Dis Htron) awaiting the arrival
of 'Bruno' (my back ordered Dis Dtron)
Also with 'Freddy'(FreeStyle blood meter) and
Hopefully (still) getting 'Skippy' (MM508)
Started pumping on my own 4-21-01 and am
SO happy I did!!! My sugars are GREAT!!!