[IP] Re: 507 upgrade to 511

I have a 507, and was just wondering what the differences were betwen the 508 and the 511.  Did they just skip 509 and 510?  Just curious.  Would there be a need for me to get an upgrade?  I've had my 507C for 2.5 years...well, it's actually been replaced by used/repaired ones of the same model twice, so it's not the same one I started with.  Can you still use the same infusion sets and reservoirs with an upgrade?  I think I will always be glued to my sof-serter, so I wouldn't want to use an infusion set that I couldn't insert that way.  I would LOVE to have a smaller pump.  Everey time I stick this big old thing in my bra people think I have one breast that's twice the size of the other one... and square! lol!