Re: [IP] Re: Desitronics pump inspections

>Last June I was having all kinds of trouble with my BS's while on vacation in
>Edina, MN.
>After calling D for help, I discovered I was 45 mins. from them so we drove
>over there to have them check my pump.
>Would you believe it took 5 minuets.  They put it in a special tester and
>said that is how they check all the pumps.  I was surprised to say the least.
>  I also toured their facilities and was impressed with their insurance
>handlers as well as the 8-10 stations where they accept and are trained to
>answer the many calls they get each day.
>The inspections take 5 minuets.  The paper work, etc., etc. takes weeks.
>For what it's worth............JP

Thanks for the interesting info JP.  I was wondering.  Just got my beta
pump back today actually - 5 minutes ago.  They replaced it with a new
pump.  Didn't tell me why.  That pump only had two months useage on it (by
the previous owner).  Never saw a new pump before!  It's shiny!

Hope you had a great trip, JP.  Glad to see you on the list!  All the best
to ya!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).