Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus

Interesting about the various pizzas and how they affect the late rise
BGs...we get Pappa Murphy's Take and Bake pizzas and they are freshinly made
when you order it.  They do not use sugar in their sauces either.  And I
always anticipate a high BG with Josh later and RARELY get it.  We have only
just recently started to split his bolus in half and wait half an hour to
give the second half.  Must be diong something right...HUH??!!!

mom to Joshua