[IP] Re: Desitronics pump inspections

Last June I was having all kinds of trouble with my BS's while on vacation in
Edina, MN.
After calling D for help, I discovered I was 45 mins. from them so we drove
over there to have them check my pump.
Would you believe it took 5 minuets.  They put it in a special tester and
said that is how they check all the pumps.  I was surprised to say the least.

  I also toured their facilities and was impressed with their insurance
handlers as well as the 8-10 stations where they accept and are trained to
answer the many calls they get each day.

The inspections take 5 minuets.  The paper work, etc., etc. takes weeks.

For what it's worth............JP