Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus

There are many different types of pizza, and crust thickness'.  I make one with
the coarsest wheat flour I can find, for added flour being aware of the longer
"tail" (GI factor).
For take out,  "East of Chicago" (Just one I know of) has a super thin crispy
crust among its varieties, sauce does not taste as if sugar is added. this
pizza does not have the "tail" of late rising Bgs for me.  It is the closes to
homemade I have found. (where you know what is in it :)  It works for me!
Linda K

"I think that whoever gets pizza figured out "