Re: [IP] Complicated first Occlusion Error - Did I do this correctly?

> so did several largeer boulses into the sil to hopefully clear it and
>apparantly did as three hours later I now hypo again

Darrin, glad to hear you are doing better. These occurrences are always a
real bother and sometimes quite a problem.

IN MY OPINION - This method of treatment - large boluses to clear a plugged
infusion site  - is not a good way to go. The probability of success is too
low while the possible danger is too high. I will instead take the risk of
"unnecessarily" wasting a possibly savable infusion set. Then if things get
really tight I will extend a good site for an extra half-day or day.