Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus

We make our own pizza.  the crust recipe is a low carb crust - we replace
most of the flour with wheat glutin, wheat germ, and flax seed.  We then make
our own sauce using no sugar, roast various veggies, then use a small amount
of cheese - usually a full flavored cheese such as goat, gorgonzola or other
similair - or the ff mozz.  It is wonderful pizza and doesn't cause the highs
of regular.  We have taken this to pizza parties and had other people trying
to eat our pizza.  Email me if you would like the recipe - or I can post it.
 Linda and dax