[IP] Re: unfair treatment at school

You have the authority here, NOT the school.

That is exactly what you need to know!!!!  I work as the school secretary
at the tiny school where Katie and two other little girls with diabetes
attend.  Yes, it is an interruption when we need to help them with their
diabetes, but that is just the way it is.  We are there to help them.
Not only that, but the teachers/secretary/nurses/etc. need to help her
with a gentle, "how-can-I-help-you" attitude and should never make her
feel like she's a disruption.
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99