Re: [IP] Complicated first Occlusion Error - Did I do this correctly?

>  RE corn on the cob...my carb counting book lists corn on the cob 1 ear 6.1
>oz 180 cals and 33 carbs

My carb books read as follows:  1 ear 6" X 1/14" diameter  (Assumed frozen
brand name):  15 carbs or 28 carbs depending on the book.  My MDi
expereince indicates about 15g CHO per large ear.

Feeling much better although I must review to see what i've been typing in
the last few hours.  I think I got suicidal again! ;-/

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).