Re: [IP] stem cells

Hey Sara!
There are indeed moral/ethical/religious issues at stake here.
I claim MY right to my opinion just as you claim yours.
There was indeed a comment about the organization telling people not to
think about this as a right to life issue as Pam shared. I believe Life
begins at conception. And yes this IS an issue because we are playing with
fire by playing with life both on the point of using fertilized eggs and for
the recepient of the stem cells. I could never live with my conscience using
stem cells from this source-This is how I feel. I certainly have a right to
feel this way.
I for one cannot live with health problems and treatments without thinking
of these moral questions/thoughts/beliefs.