Re: [IP] Fat Question Rollercoaster Book

How weird! I was reading this very book, same page earlier today!
I even referenced it in a note on the CWD list!
Anyway, it is my understanding from what I've been reading, that
if you eat a lot of fat in any given meal, it can make you
insulin resistant for up to 18hrs afterwards. And also, it delays
the absorption of the carbs. A lesser amount of fat might not
make you insulin resistant but it will delay the absorption of
the carbs.
Does this help?

Howard said:
When does fat interfere with insulin and when does fat slow carb

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"