[IP] Stem Cell Info. 2

Thank you for the heads up. I reread the information looking for
"fertilized". My written letter/information from JDF does not use the word,
but I did eventually find it on the web site. I apologize for misstating
it. I hope everyone will visit the web site as you did and form their own

Given the "excess of clinical need and would otherwise be frozen indefitely
or discarded..", I think it still may be an important consideration for
some of us to support. I definitely respect your opinion, and I don't think
JDF was trying to define your "right to life issue". Their point of view,
perhaps insensitively worded, was that it was similar to an organ or tissue
donation. It would be a donation...as opposed to obtaining someone's eggs
without permission.

You have drawn attention to an important debate.