[IP] Corn on the Cob

In a message dated 4/29/01 8:54:57 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> -- I wonder if they are assuming there is a carb additive in the fast
> food ones?  I guess I do tend to pick out the thinner pieces with the
> smaller
> kernels when I am buying them.

i've seen them listed for fast food from 24g to 14 and wrote to the publisher
of the book and was told that some of them deduct the fiber content in their
count.... one of my books lists the KFC and Popeye's ones as the same size
but like a difference of 8 or 9 carbs... this was the one I questioned.  i
usually subtract the fiber from the corn on the cob because if i dont, i
always go low... YMMV!