Re: [IP] Re: missed diagnoses

In a message dated 4/29/01 5:02:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Gina,
> I'm very confused now. Here is a portion of what you wrote about your anger
> with Ryan's situation the other day: >>>

Ok, just a little interjection if I may....

     What is the big deal about her screwing up the dates? It's not like
someone is going to lie about the things she wrote about....why would she
waste her time doing that??  I'm not trying to start any kind of war here
people, I like you all but hey, can't we cut each other some slack? IF we
nit-pick each other to death, we aren't listening or paying attention to what
eachother is saying, we are just looking to critique the content.  I know
that we ALL have goofed some times in our lives....did we all have someone
standing over us to make sure every little detail matched up?? Hmmm....I
think not. So, again, I ask that we ALL give each other a break and NOT
correct each other's grammar or timelines unless it's CRUCIAL to an event.
A VERY appreciate Elizabeth
PS....please don't 'FLAME' me for sticking up for another IPer.... I think
like I said before, we ALL make boo boos!! :o)~