Re: [IP] Complicated first Occlusion Error changed to Corn on the Cob

In a message dated 4/29/01 8:58:34 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  it's not listed in any carb books:  Corn on the Cob. >>

The USDA nutrition index lists 100 g of edible portion as 21.880 g carb and a
typical Fast Food buttered corn on the cob as 31.945 g.  I usually use 20
myself for the 9 inch or so size that I cook in the microwave with nothing
added -- I wonder if they are assuming there is a carb additive in the fast
food ones?  I guess I do tend to pick out the thinner pieces with the smaller
kernels when I am buying them.

Linda Z