Re: [IP] Complicated first Occlusion Error - Did I do this correctly?

In a message dated 4/29/01 7:57:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Got my first 04 occlusion error.  >>

OK. I have a MM, but recently got a "no delivery" alarm. Funny, since I'd
just done a changeout! LOL  I had just put a Sil in the day before, so I
changed everything but that. Called MM and they had me detach and do an
8-unit prime. No occlusion alarm, so we ascertained that it might be a
crimped Sil. Pulled it out and ... sho nuff!

So -- can you detach and run a prime on the Disetronic to see if it is in the
tubing? If not, your set could have a crimp in it.

Jan and Elvis