[IP] Complicated first Occlusion Error - Did I do this correctly?

Got my first 04 occlusion error.  Happend while I was hypo and bolusing for
overeating.  New batteries which are good, new site which obviously worked
fo rthe last four hours to give me a hypo so those two items elimnated.
disconnected and bolused.  Tubing OK.  reconnected and bolused again and
got occlusoin errors several more times.  Fire detector goes off - that
dies a permanent death.  Pushed wrong combo of buttons on pump and reset it
but thanksfully didn't do a 20 u prime by mistake. ;-/

So bolused 2.5 u again and all OK.  I think i got between 3.6 and 4.9 units
for about 45g CHO.  Trouble is I am now eating a food I never had before
while on the pump and it's not listed in any carb books:  Corn on the Cob.
So in 3 hours if high I won't know if it's due to an occlusion or if it's
due to a bad CHO estimate.  I assume I am then susposed to adjust for the
high and stay up all night to see if the high comes down?

Bad weekend .  I hate my life

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).