Re: [IP] going through airport security Help!

> What do I have to do when going through the security checks to ensure my
> pump keeps working correctly?

I recently went through security (twice) at both Newark NJ and Heathrow
London with my pump (MM 508) in my front pocket without any notice from the
detection devices or the guards. On previous occasions when the alarm was
sounded (because of change and keys, etc. in my pockets) I simply took the
pump out of my pocket, showed it to the guard and told him it was an insulin
pump - there was no problem or additional explanations necessary So bottom
line is you do not need to disconnect or to do anything special.

Good luck at the airport.