[IP] Stem Cell Issue

Thanks for your input. If you also want to let your US Senators know how
you feel on any issue, you can also email them from this site:

It is really nice to hear people dialoging and discussing important issues.
I respect everyone's opinion, and I hope ip members will contact President
Bush and their US Senators with their views on stem cell research, no
matter what side they are on. Don't stop there either... take on health
care, patient's bill of rights, prescription coverage....

I know I need to do more to let my representative know how I feel.