Re: [IP] going through airport security Help!

In a message dated 4/29/01 6:30:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What do I have to do when going through the security checks to ensure my
> pump keeps working correctly?

i have never been stopped nor have i had the alarm go off.  i've heard the
same thing from many people.  of the couple people who said they were
stopped, they said they just showed them it was an insulin pump and had no
problems.  well, at least this is what i remember.  but again, i've traveled
a few times already with my pump and haven't had a single problem (well, at
least not with security...LOL)
good luck!