[IP] Re: missed diagnoses

I'm very confused now. Here is a portion of what you wrote about your anger
with Ryan's situation the other day: >>>as for what happened to me in
school....i don't usually talk about this, but i'll tell you. i was in grammar
school and had only had diabetes for about two years <snip> my mother was told
i would have brain damage or some type of learning disability after this as my
sugar was 21 when i was found.  at the age of 10, that's pretty low.>>>

Then you recenlty posted this:
participating in the school science fair....  >>>>

How do these two match up? Just curious. (~_^)
Even if you have pains, you don't have to be one.