[IP] Natalee's grades

    When I dx'd in 1982, I missed at least 2 weeks of school while in the
hospital.  My school sent home assignments and 2 of my teachers actually were
paid to come to my parent's home to go over the material.  One taught me math
and science and the other taught history and english.  My french teacher was a
bit harder on me, had to write an essay about the experience in French but she
graded it lightly.
    Check with the guidance department in the school (I'm assuming that middle
schools have counselors too), or the school board.  I would think that they
ought to have a program in place already.

email @ redacted

"Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; Today is a Gift ...
That is why they called the Present!"