Re: [IP] Anniversary of diagnosis

My daughter was diagnosed two years ago at the age of 18 months.  Every year
we throw a party to celebrate her "new life" and get her portraits taken on
that day! (Hers is February 4th)  Its like she gets two birthdays every

I was told when she was diagnosed, it's like a new baby, you feed it and
take care of it so we celebrate just as we would if we did have a new baby!

Hope this helps,
Missi, Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM508), 3 1/2, pumping 4+ weeks.