Re: [IP] Anniversary of diagnosis

    I always mark Melissa's anniversaries because, like you, I feel her
courage, responsibility,etc are worthy of celebration. One year I bought her
a new watch to "mark all the time she'd spent watching the time" (that was
back on injections) & this year in honor of her 5th year pump anniversary
last month, I bravely ventured forth out of my car & "pumped" my own gasoline
( which has been a long-standing family joke that I had never done so)....
    Nothing major...just little "tokens" that say "we're proud of you & all
you do"..this past September I was in New York for JDRF & we actually missed
her dx anniversary, which made me realize that that from now one what
deserves to be celebrated is the pump anniversary!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)