Re: [IP] I FINALLY got my pump!

Believe me I also wish that this disease would just go away on its own.
Watching your child go through hell and back is horrible, but it is
impossible for it to just go away. Therapy will not cure you but allow you to
accept that it is part of your life and you must deal with it. Natalee has
been in DKA so many times this year that I have lost count, but each day we
struggle to find out why and I try to focus on getting her to adjust to the
routine and allow herself to feel good about herself. Believe in yourself and
you will go far. Don't walk away from this all, just take one day at a time
and it will all work out. I wish you luck....