Re: [IP] New Quick Sets

In a message dated 4/28/01 4:10:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I forgot to ask if there are some sort of instructions for the inserter =

there should be a little booklet in there with your order, but if not, all
you basically do is put the set in there and pull the plunger back... dont
need to push on the set itself to push it back... the plunger pulls back.
you'll see what i mean.  then you just push the two white buttons after you
take the tape off and once it's in, you press the plunger in just a little to
release the set completely....that's it!  Good Luck!  I LOVE THEM MYSELF and
have been using them for about a month now...
a very happy gina because i got front row seats for the janet jackson concert
today!!  Mr. Clicks is going too :O)