[IP] Re: I need help NOW!!!

I wrote:
> > Okay, you guys, my trucker hugsband just came home with a box that
> > he says is
> > *by request.* In his travels he passes Krispy Kreme donuts and I asked for
> > one. We don't have them here. He brought home TWELVE!!

I asked for replies within the half hour; Michael replied at noon PDT the
following day:
> We like the straight glaze and the ones filled with the creme stuff.
> ....eeerrrrr .... aaahhhh... the rest you can send to me :-)

Well, only two replied the way I asked - to me privately. Waiting the next day
for the digest to come through was unacceptable to me. ;) As stated in my
original, I was going to only wait a half hour for private replies - then dive
in for a half donut.  I tried the chocolate with icing. At b'fast I tried a
half reg. glazed.

Result of *my* taste test: If you line up a Krispy Kreme Chocolate donut (or
reg glazed) beside a Dunkin' Donut Toasted Coconut, I'm going for the DDTC!
YMMV (~_^)

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.