[IP] Re: Fw: stem cell breakthrough

> They have
> successfully caused a stem cell from mice to
replicate the pancreas and
> produce insulin.

Stem cell research is the best possible chance for a
cure, in many different areas.

> If anybody can write their congressperson to urge
> to help President Bush to allow human research on
discarded stem cells,
> we could be that much closer to a cure.

Actually, it's to fight Dubya (not help him), as he
made a campaign promise to stop stem cell research
and to follow the policies of Bush I, which I posted
in October.

> Very Exciting.
> Talk to you all soon.

email @ redacted
None are more hopelessly enslaved
than those who falsely believe they are free.
 - Goethe (1749-1832)