[IP] New Quick Sets

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to thank everyone who put their two cents in about the =
Quick Sets.  And as far as getting them, I got a call from the MM rep on =
Friday and she told me that my order would be delivered on Tuesday.  So =
we will see when I get them and how I like them.
I forgot to ask if there are some sort of instructions for the inserter =
and is it hard to do?
Dawn and pump buddy Erin
dx'd 3/85
pumping 4.20.99=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Ivy.gif]