[IP] Off to school without pump

My son Kevin left for school a couple times w/o his  pump. He usually
realized it at the bus stop.  It's funny- you do all  those routine things-
shower, test, eat etc. and then you forget to   put it on.  Of course  my
husband has forgotten his   wallet at least once weekly in the past 16 years
so maybe there is some genetic brain blimp going on here- they are both of
the same gender- sorry guys but  you know it's true>>>
Janet in Ohio
Mom to Kevin d/x 5/98
Pumping 1/00