[IP] Krispy Kremes and other sinful pleasures

email @ redacted wrote:

>>you can eat Krispy Kreme Donuts without your sugar going high?<<

I eat whatever I want and, as long as I bolus properly for it, my sugars
rarely, if ever go high.  And, yes, I have had Krispy Kremes (the donut
place is right down the street from my endo's office).  Only reason I watch
the higher calorie treats is because I'm trying to lose some weight, and
have lost 24 pounds already since starting on my pump in May 2000.  :o)