Re: [IP] denial (long)

In a message dated 4/28/01 6:04:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> End of dramatic pre-battle speech...picture me painted blue standing
> defiantly beside Mel Gibson!),
> Sammi

    Your post may have ended with a comic touch that still has me giggling,
but the message that preceded it was EXCELLENT advice to everyone. Reminded
me of another of my favorite mantras that I tell our girls constantly: life
is only 10% about what happens to you, but 90% about how you choose to react
to that.
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)