[IP] Re: D-tron cartridges

I have been having a heck of a time finding the D-tron insulin prefilled
cartriges in my area using CIGNA providers.  I live in Overland Park Kansas
(Kansas City, KS area).  Disetronic has been no help so far saying that it
is basically my responsibility to find them.  NICE HUH?  Lilly said they can
send to any pharmacy that asks.  I have Walgreens checking now, but not much
hope.  Anyway if any of you D-tron users live in the Midwest, have CIGNA and
know who I can get them from I would be so grateful.//

Hi Teri,
I live in Springfield MO, used to be in KC.
Any pharmacy can order the dtron cartridge if you have the number, can't
remember where i put it right now, but they can order it from their
warehouse.   My pharmacy also told me that they couldn't get it for me but i
made them look up the number in their computer and lo and behold, there it
was, so now they order it for me.
Hope you can find it.
Someone several months ago listed the # that it is for pharmaceutical
stuff....maybe someone has that number more readily for you than i do??

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01