[IP] Ultra Question

I was at doctor appointment on Thursday, & overheard a conversation outside
the door of the little "room where you wait to be seen" that dealt with this
new meter the office had just had demonstrated to them earlier in the
week...the one that only takes 5 seconds.  When my doctor came in, I told
her I had one, & was on my way to pick up strips for it when I left there.
She asked if I knew why they were not recommending it for everyone (I can't
recall her exact wording, but she indicated that the rep who demoed it for
them said it was only recommended for certain types of people, while others
would notberecommended to use it.).  I told her I hadn't heard anything like
that...has anyone else, & if so - what's the story?

P.S.   Aside from LOVING the speed of this meter, I am so very happy with
the fingersticker that came with it!  I didn't think I'd ever want to switch
from my Softclix,but the one that comes with the Ultra is incredible...I'm
surprised to even see that little drop of blood, because it doesn't even
feel like my skin was touched when I use it - WAY COOL!!