[IP] denial

I am having a hard time admitting to my diabetic lifestyle.  I tell myself I
am diabetic, I realize I am diabetic.  I tell others I am diabetic, yet I do
not live as a diabetic.  I have been on the pump 4 yrs and I eat whatever I
please, never adjusting a bolus for a "treat".  In fact, sometimes I only
bolus once in 48 hours!!  Will I ever live up to the fact I am diabetic?  Its
been 6 yrs!!!  Has anyone else had this prob?
I would appreciate any feedback. Jenni