Re: [IP] thems fighting words

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!!!  Hey, I started gathering all my eggs way back in
Feb when I first started seeing the smaller bags some out in a few places.
It is ALWAYS hard finding the larger bags, then I found these GUGE bags at
our base commissary, of all the places.  I am eatting them very slowly and
loving them!  If anyone needs directions to my place, you know where to
write.   OH LAdies, have any of you tried this...eating Cadbury Mini Eggs
while soaking in a HOT TUB???....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................