Re: [IP] I need some help - NOW!

In a message dated 4/27/01 11:26:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

that's the joy of pumping!  (btw, that's the name of my pumping
newsletter).... are you currently pumping?  do you have a carb ratio?  one of
the reasons we have the pump is to give us a little more freedom in many
ways, one of them being a little more freedom in the things we eat and those
special treats we can now have if we act responsibly and bolus for them :)
that is how we get to have them...
please feel free to post questions about any of this.  if you are new to
this, there is always the book called Pumping Insulin that teaches a lot of
this as well as our IP webpage that has tons of info on carb ratios, etc...
just go take a peek!
glad you're here with us...
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)