[IP] D-tron insulin cartridges

>I have been having a heck of a time finding the D-tron insulin prefilled
>cartriges in my area using CIGNA providers.  I live in Overland Park Kansas
>(Kansas City, KS area).  Disetronic has been no help so far saying that it
>is basically my responsibility to find them.  NICE HUH?  Lilly said they can
>send to any pharmacy that asks.  I have Walgreens checking now, but not much
>hope.  Anyway if any of you D-tron users live in the Midwest, have CIGNA and
>know who I can get them from I would be so grateful.

>Kinda sucks I have this pump with no way to reap the benefits of the

I called Disetronic about these cartridges. They gave me the NDC # and Product
# and I got them from the local pharmacy (Rite-Aid). I told them what
Disetronic told me...they probably won't be able to get them from their
supplier and will have to order them directly from Lilly.

By the way, the NDC# is 0002-7516-59, Product ID# VL-7516. Five cartridges
come in a package. They are 3 ml each...300 units. It also says, "For use in
Owen Mumford, Ltd.'s Autopen 3 mL insulin delivery device" on the package.

These cartridges are not all bubble-free. I got 10 cartridges...3 out of 1
pack had bubbles and 2 out of the other. However, they are probably less
bubbles than Carey would have if he tried to fill them himself. Guess we will
have to bolus these out?

Of course, we have the cartridges, but no pump yet!!<br clear=all><hr>Get your
FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a