[IP] kayla

kasey wrote:
> Kayla refuses to admit that she ever kept her pump tucked
> in her panties.

tell her I got the original post from when you told us about that back in
1998 i think...heh heh

. She's even got the attitude to go with it.

well i told you back then that that is the attitude she will need to get
through this life with diabetes....GO KAYLA...just go easy on your mom

>  Wanna trade places for, oh, the next 10 years???

you would trade her for ME???  you are a glutton for punishment aren't you!?!

nice to see your "face"