[IP] (no subject)

curtis wrote
> While I would like to see as much funding go toward worthy
> cure related research as possible, I don't hold MNMD responsible to
> fund it.

yeah yeah yeah...neither do I...really, deep down. but on the superficial
level at which I write, I hold them _personally_ responsible <vbg>.  They are
also at fault for the rise of the price of tea in China and the pilot

um...in case there are readers that don't get it....THAT WAS A JOKE.  not a
personal attack on minimed, minimed employees, minimed users or even minimed
stock holders!

Sara SP