[IP] D-tron insulin cartriges

I have been having a heck of a time finding the D-tron insulin prefilled
cartriges in my area using CIGNA providers.  I live in Overland Park Kansas
(Kansas City, KS area).  Disetronic has been no help so far saying that it
is basically my responsibility to find them.  NICE HUH?  Lilly said they can
send to any pharmacy that asks.  I have Walgreens checking now, but not much
hope.  Anyway if any of you D-tron users live in the Midwest, have CIGNA and
know who I can get them from I would be so grateful.

Kinda sucks I have this pump with no way to reap the benefits of the

Teri Chalker