[IP] Lily's Accomplishments

In a message dated 4/27/01 4:10:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> did the same as UC Davis the week before and was accepted
> at Berkeley, UCLA, Santa Barbara, and Santa Clara University -- all
> with invitations to the various honors societies.  Boo.. hooo.... our
> baby is going to leave the nest so soon, but I'm very proud. This
> young lady has managed to put her DM in the background and achieved
> outstanding acedemic and sports results. Weighted gpa 4.1 something,
> SAT's in the top 2% nationally, and the coach at SanDiego
> said if she stayed in shape through the summer she would be eligible

well, you do have something to be proud about!!  that's wonderful!  i was the
same way in school, did very well academically and also 'started' as a
freshman on the school's volleyball team......was offered a scholarship to
USC but didn't take it because i got really sick and went into dka... missed
the whole first semester......
anyway, you sure do have something to be proud of!
congrats to you and lily!