[IP] Day two of pumping

I would definately do a site change if I were you.  I have had to change
sometimes more often than every 2 days because of pain at the site.  So
instead of risking infection, I have just changed.  I've also noticed that
when I use the right side of my tummy it hurts more than when I use the left
side (who knows) so I have gone to the top of my thigh and I find that to
work much better than my stomach.  I still get good absorption and a lot less
pain when inserting.

Good Luck.