[IP] Nasacort(R) AQ

My GP has just prescribed Nasacort(R) AQ nasal spray for hay fever/allergy
symptoms.This product is 220 mcg of triamoinolone acetonide once a day. He
(and I) were a little concerned about the effect that this steroid would
have on my insulin usage. However, he felt that the amount of steroid
absorbed will be low enough that there should not be a problem. Have any of
you used this or a similar nasal medication and what effect if any did it
have on your BG? Thanks for the help.