[IP] I need some help - NOW!

Okay, you guys, my trucker hugsband just came home with a box that he says is
*by request.* In his travels he passes Krispy Kreme donuts and I asked for
one. We don't have them here. He brought home TWELVE!! I really don't want to
try ALL 10 varieties - so, please advise which kind is the best and hurry cuz
I want one (he said a half of one) NOW!!  I'll give you a half hour to respond
then advice won't be accepted. Please reply to: email @ redacted
 Thanks! (~_^)