[IP] day two of 'pumping'

Hey everybody, I think there might be something wrong and I need to ask.  You
know I started 'pumping' yesterday, using saline, in order to show support
for Joshua and to help him overcome his fear of site changes.  Well, today I
noticed (well, I remember seeing something yesterday actually) that when you
look at the clear plastic hub of the Sof-Set Micro, where you take out the
insertion needle, that it looks all bloody in there!   Josh's are not like
this??!  Also today I am noticing that it feels warmish and stings.  Josh
said that it is because of the salt in the water (pretty smart kid if you
think about it!!) but now I'm thinking that the site might be trying to get
infected (or IS) and I need to pull it out!  I don't have BG tests to base
anything on (I'd give anything if Josh could have the BGs I've been having
for two days!) so my gut (no pun intended) feeling is that I need to pull
this thing out!  What do you think!

mom to Joshua
'pumping' day two