[IP] MNMD funding research

While I would like to see as much funding go toward worthy cure related
research as possible, I don't hold MNMD responsible to fund it.

It seems completely congruous with their bus. plan.  And the more money
they earn, the more money they can put toward a closed loop blood glucose
control system.

I understand things went OK in France.  I didn't listen to the conference
call though.

MNMD answers to their board of director not us.

I know, we could all invest in MNMD and then contribute all of the profits
to cure research.

It is now ten minutes until the weekend, and I am going sailing.  See ya.

Curtis Lomax