Re: [IP] when is a 511 NOT a 511

At 04:00 PM 4/27/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Patrick wrote:
 >> they are talking about the business (canula) end of the
 >> set. They intend to supply these sets with either a Luer-lok
 >> on the tubing end (the current standard) or with the special
 >> Paradigm connection on the tubing end.
 >So, once again, I am back to my MAIN complaint about the 511....I will no
 >longer have the freedom of choice to buy Distronic Comforts or Pureline
 >Tenders (or vice versa - what EVER they are called)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but if they give you a choice of the Luer
or their proprietary connection, don't you still have a choice?? With the
Luer-Lok can't you use all the standard sets that we all know and love??

My main question would be: if you choose one, are you forever stuck with
that choice? Or, is it changeable afterwards?